Road Trip To Kashmir
Hello fellow Travelers, It’s the time to visit Jannat-E-Kashmir. Let’s Ready to explore the beauty of heaven on earth. In these 4 days, we explore the beauty of Kashmir, Villages, and lifestyle in Dal lake, traditional food “Kashmiri Wajwan”, Shikara Ride, Snow Ski in Gulmarg, Doodhpathri and lots of other surprise destinations are waiting for you…
Here Is Itinerary-
Arrive at Srinagar – Pick up from airport/ railway station and visit the heart of Srinagar city – Dal Lake. After a refreshment of 20-30 minutes and take a cup of Kahwa (Kashmiri Tea) in a wooden houseboat, we will go for Shikara Ride at Dal Lake and enjoy the markets, villages, park located in the Lake.
After the amazing sikara ride in the Dal Lake, we will go to the market area of Srinagar and do shopping and all.
After shopping, will go to our Houseboat and take dinner. After taking dinner, we will do some evening gossips at the houseboat common area.
Night Stay at Houseboat.
After spending an amazing night in a houseboat in Dal Lake, will start our morning with morning breakfast. This day we will visit the Switzerland of India – Gulmarg. From here, you can see the mesmerizing view of snowy Mount Apharwat.
Snow hiking around Gulmarg golf course ground.
Do Snow Ski 🎿 in Gulmarg (for 1 hour). Will provide the trainer there who will teach you.
ATV quad bike ride in Snow or Gondola Ride to Phase 1.(one of these)
After ski, Will attend the first travel Gossips 5.0 ( A Travel Meetup at snow)
Dinner & Bonfire there, stay in a Wooden hut or hotel. Also, we enjoy the mesmerizing view of Milkyway in the sky, if the weather will clear.
After the morning breakfast, we will start trek to Kangandori on a Scenic trail. It just 2 hours trek.
After reaching Kangandori, We enjoy the view of Gulmarg and Mount Affarwat. Take our Lunch there.
At Evening, we return Back to our hotel and enjoy the bonfire under the millions of stars.
After wake up on the next day, will take the breakfast at tangmarg and moved towards the Doodhpathri.
Doodhpathri is known as the valley of milk, because of high waves of floating water there. The way to Doodhpathri attracts visitors. Will enjoy the mesmerizing view of the mount sunshine peak from here and take our lunch there.
After spending around 2 hours in Doodthpathri, will move back towards Srinagar and drop you back to Airport, Railway Station, Bus Stand or hotel.
It’s time to say bye to the new friends and share pictures with all.
- Pick up and Drop to Airport or railway station.
- Shikara Ride at Dal Lake
- 3 nights Stay on sharing basis
- Tour Guide/ Trek Guide
- All Meals mention in Itinerary except Lunch
- Snow ski in Gulmarg
- ATV Quad Bike ride Or Gondola ride at Gulmarg
- First – Aid Kit for any emergency.
- Any Alcohol and Wines & Non-Veg.
- Travel Insurance
- Porter if needed & hired.
- Any Extra meals or Snacks or juice or water that you purchase.
- Anything which is not part of the inclusion.
Activities We Do in This Trip-
- Shikara Ride in Dal Lake
- Snow ski in Gulmarg.
- ATV Quad Bike Ride in Snow
- Gulmarg Gondola Ride
- Snow Trekking to Drang
- Stay in a houseboat in Dal Lake
- Stay in a Hotel Yembarzal in Gulmarg (Including Heater & Electronic Blankets)
- Enjoy the traditional Thali of Kashmir Wajwan (1 Time).
- Visit Doodhpathri
Note- Itinerary may be changed according to weather condition or any other situation.
Rs 15000 from Srinagar to Srinagar
(Rs 5000 you need to pay in advance for booking and rest Rs 10,000 you can pay at the time of Departure)
- 10 Days Prior To Departure – 20% Cancellation Charge
- 7 Days Prior To Departure – 40% Cancellation Charge
- 3 Days Prior To Departure – 70% Cancellation Charge
- 24 hours Prior To Departure – 100% Cancellation Charge
For Booking Call or Whatsapp @
– +91 8685999940/ +91 7015750288
Here is the glimpse of our last trip to Kashmir (October Batch)-
Happy Traveling 🙂