Here are some of the best treks which can be done in Monsoons:
Valley Of Flowers, Uttarakhand.
Kashmir Great Lakes, Jammu & Kashmir.
Beas Kund, Himachal Pradesh.
Indrahar Pass Trek, Himachal Pradesh
The monsoon season is one of the best times to go since it allows you to see the genuine hues of nature. The sight of lush green colour combined with the earthy smell is like a drug to your spirit, whetting your appetite for more. Though there are numerous locations where trekking in the monsoon would be difficult, the picturesque grandeur of the area would be worth the effort.
You can do the following treks during monsoon in India
1. Harischandragad Trek, Maharashtra: You would be mesmerized with the photographic beauty of the valley and the Konkan Khada here. You can explore the Stone Age caves (Kedareshwara caves) with its three broken pillars where the legend is that the earth would come to an end when the fourth pillar breaks. So why choose this trek in monsoon? It's because this place gives you the scenic beauty in monsoon. Exploring the caves in the rain you would feel relaxed and peaceful. This is a tough trek but you can do this based on your trekking skills.
Duration- 2 Days
4. Kashmir Great Lakes, Jammu & Kashmir: In Kashmir Great Lakes trek we can see seven alpine lakes appear , no less. The best part is that every lake is unique and boasts of its own beauty. The season of rains would make this trip much more memorable when all you see around you would be green meadows decorated with colourful flowers. The freshness of it is overwhelming.
Duration- 4 Days
6. Hampta Pass, Himachal Pradesh: This is an ideal trek for both novice and proficient trekkers as Hampta Pass Trek is famous for the enchanting beauty of the rugged mountains during the monsoon months. This trek would make you experience both types of landscapes- lush green and barren. Kullu would be filled with pine forests and apple trees, streams and waterfalls, but as soon as you cross it, the land would become arid and coloured in stark browns and greys with barren footpaths and vertical rock walls. You would also witness the beautiful Chandratal Lake filled with blue, clear water. Though trekking would be a little tough in the season of the monsoon but you would get to experience the best colours of nature in this beautiful place.
Yes, I can suggest you some of the best treks to do in Monsoon Season :
1. Hampta Pass Trek, Himachal Pradesh - This is an ideal trek fro beginners and skilled trekkers as the trek is famous for the enchanting beauty of the rugged mountains.
Altitude - 14,010ft
Duration - 4 days
Trek - Moderate
2. Valley of Flowers, Uttrakhand -
This is the best place to visit in Monsoon. The monsoon rains enthralls the valley by decorating it with colorful flowers and makesthe view mesmerizing.
Altitude - 15,200ft
Duration - 5 days
Trek - Easy
3. Bhrigu Lake - It's also considered as the best trek to do Monsoon. It's situated in the upper kullu valley.
In the Monsoon season, many people wish to visit this place.
Altitude - 14,010ft
Duration - 3 days
4. Pin Parvati Trek, Himachal Pradesh - Since, Pin Parvati is one of the Oldest treks in the Himalayas it's also known as 'Valley of Gods'. It's the best trek to do in Monsoon you'll get the totally unique experience here.
Altitude - 7,500ft
Duration - 10 Days
Trek - Difficult
We are planning to visit Gujarat from Bengaluru for 7 days and will reach on 4th Jan 2020 at noon and return on 11th Jan 2020. What could be the possible itinerary if we want to visit temples including- 2 jyotirlinga’s, Dwarka, Rann of Kutch, Girnar, Guru Sikhar and famous Statue of Unity?
I am from Pune. I want to explore North India. I have 10 days in my hand. Can you tell me what places I should cover?
We Assure the
privacy of your contact data
No annoying spam calls