A Day On Road | Exploring Dhankar, Langza, Komic & Hikkim Villages
- The day you waited for so long on this Winter Spiti expedition is finally here. Post breakfast, drive from Tabo to Kaza along the frozen Spiti river, for an action packed exploration of various monasteries & villages nestled in Spiti Valley.
- Enroute Kaza, we will take a halt at Dhankar Village, interact with the Buddhist monks residing in cliff top Dhankar Monastery.
- Visit Spiti’s gorgeous fossil village Langza and get clicked with the iconic statue of Medicine Buddha with your clan. Feel proud for making it to the World’s highest motorable village Komic and absorb in the jaw dropping vistas of snow-laden Himalayas. The day will come to end at Hikkim village known for its World’s highest post office.
- After arriving in Kaza, check in to our cozy homestay, freshen-up and have some leisure.
- Savour home-style cooked dinner and overnight stay in a homestay.