Prashar Lake Trekking, Camping, Bonfire etc.
After getting lots of message on my social media handles that you all want to travel with me, finally! I am organizing a trek.
About Prashar Lake-
Prashar Lake is so scenic lake of Himachal Pradesh. This is one of the famous lakes of Himachal Pradesh. The best time to visit here from June to September for greenery and December to February for Snow. The lake houses a floating island which keeps changing its position from time to time. The trek follows a charming trail through a forest and several water streams. The mountain ranges visible from the trail are the mighty Dhauladhar, Pir Panjal, and Kinnaur mountain ranges.
Here is Itinerary:
21st September, Friday – Everyone meets up at 09:00 pm at “Majnu Ka Tila bus stop, New Delhi”. At 09:30 pm leave for Baggi Village (Base Camp of Prashar Lake which is accessible by road) in district Mandi (Himachal Pradesh), Overnight Journey.
22nd September, Saturday- After Reaching Baggi, We will take breakfast and start the trek to Prashar Lake. It will take 4 to 5 Hours to reach Prashar Lake. If you are a first-time trekker, so don’t worry, we will walk slowly and enjoy the beautiful trail.
After Reaching Prashar Lake, we take lunch first on our campsite (Phle Pet Pooja Fir Kaam Duja). After lunch, will go near to the lake and to The Prashar temple. Enjoy the gorgeous sunset of Prashar Lake.
Overnight camping at the lake. Dinner & Evening tea/soup included. Bonfire Party at Night. Stay in Tent (Twin or Four Sharing Basis).
23rd September, Sunday – Wake Up and Enjoy the Awesome Sunrise View of Dhauladar Range. Start Trek Back to Baggi after eating Breakfast with Hot Milk Tea. Then Baggi to Mandi by Road.
Eat traditional Himachali cuisine at Mandi. Local sightseeing. Breakfast & Lunch included. At night we will leave for Delhi Back
24th September, Monday- At Early Morning, reach Delhi and it will the time to say bye to us and all new friends.
- Transport included From Delhi to Delhi in an Ac Tempo Traveler or Bus.
- Camping near Prashar Lake.
- Bonfire at Campsite near Prashar Lake.
- 3 times the food included at Destination.
- First – Aid Kit for any emergency.
We bring DSLR, GoPro and other cameras for photography and videos, so don’t be worry about it.
- Non-veg and Wines.
- Travel Insurance
- Porter if needed & hired.
- Any Extra meals or Snacks or juice or water that you purchase.
- Anything which is not part of the inclusion.
Rs 5000 from Delhi to Delhi
(Rs 1000 you need to pay in advance for booking and rest Rs 4000 you can pay at the time of Departure)
- 10 Days Prior To Departure – 20% Cancellation Charge
- 7 Days Prior To Departure – 30% Cancellation Charge
- 3 Days Prior To Departure – 60% Cancellation Charge
- 24 hours Prior To Departure – 100% Cancellation Charge
For Booking Call or Whatsapp @
– +91 8685999940/ +91 7015750288
Happy Traveling 🙂