1. Only if travelling to Uttarakhand, register yourself on https://dsclservices.org.in/apply.php and carry the hard copy of E-permit. For queries regarding travel permit, feel free to contact us for assistance.
2. Carry a valid Govt ID along with your address proof (Aadhar card, Driving License, Voter ID, Passport or any other valid ID).
3. Download the Aarogya Setu application on your mobile device.
4. Carry hand sanitizer, N-95 mask, hand gloves, your own towels and laundry as a preventive measure.
Practices by Go4Explore Community
1. We are following all the safety measures and SOPs as dictated by MHFW & MHA (Govt of India) for protection against COVID-19 and we expect the same from you as a responsible traveller.
2. We make sure to sanitize the vehicles and properties (rooms/camps) before check-in and after check-out.
3. Thermal scanning of all our travelers, trip coordinators and drivers will be done prior to the journey.
4. Contact-less checkins and periodic sanitization of the property during your long stays.
Terms & Conditions
1. We expect you to strictly adhere to the above guidelines for your own safety and for the safety of others.
2. We are directly/indirectly not responsible for submission of fake COVID-19 test reports or discrepancy found in E-permit. This might result in legal action being taken under the National Disaster Management Act.
3. Any changes/modification in the trip itinerary/package due to COVID-19 situation can be made if necessary for the safety of travellers.